Screens and applications are proprietary to Goldman Sachs and are not available via this site. Please contact
for more information. Thank You.
- Responsible for the driving the visual design and graphics production of applications and Web sites developed within the Global Sales Technology organization.
- Designed and maintained Goldman 360, the firm's premier cross-divisional Extranet for Institutional clients
- Collaborated with marketing and development teams, and analyzed site statistics to redesign and re-brand hundreds of page templates which in turn generate tens of thousands of pages
- Optimized HTML and CSS for performance and browser and platform compatibility
- Functioned as sole Web Design consultant within Goldman Sachs; conducted usability reviews, made design recommendations and produced graphics
- Improved look & feel, usability, and brand identity for key Web sites such as GSWeb, the GS corporate intranet serving 20,000 users, and the public Web site, www.gs.com
- Initiated design of customizable Web based application for GS Sales force which aggregates market and client data in order to craft and pitch revenue generating trade ideas and is available to over 1,000 employees
- Provided education and support for internal development community by conducting annual UI Design training sessions for 150 technologists over 3 years and by founding and maintaining a UI Design resource site available to 6,000 technologists
- Created lesson plans and educational materials outlining best practices for usability and design, as well as providing production guidance for firm developers
Diversity Network Steering Committee
[ WIT, Women in Technology ]
NETWORKING RECEPTION (photos below)
Organized all event logistics of 2003 and 2004 WIT Annual Networking Receptions. The event was attended by 300 women in technology and senior officers of the firm and included cocktail hour, dinner, a keynote speaker and group discussions. In preparation for the event, I managed and coordinated 12 volunteers over 3 months.
Launched WIT quarterly newsleltter enhancing network communication.
Launched Volunteer Network of over 100 participants and lead annual Volunteer Orientation / Networking event.